Looking for a job where you feel valued? A job where you can have tremendous career growth opportunities, where everyone is friendly and driven to raise each other up to the next level? What about a place with high standards, that knows how to have fun and work hard at the same time, a place that gives all employees a voice and a chance to make a difference, plus the paycheck is pretty nice!
We’re looking for SUPERSTARS to join our team. We are the pros when it comes to POSITIVITY and CONFIDENCE every day for our customers who are small business owners all across the COUNTRY!
We need someone who believes in our CORE VALUES, which are : GROWTH, GOALS, and GRATITUDE
If you are a super reliable person and you’re looking to be a part of a team that pushes you to GROW…apply now!
WHO WE ARE: We take work and play seriously! We’re a fast-growing company with amazing room for growth opportunities. If you’re looking for a job that has the potential to grow into a great career – you’ve found it! We take pride in our work, we trust each other and thrive on helping small business owners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: Someone with AMAZING customer service skills, who can consistently come to work on time and work as a team. This person would love our positive and fun culture, and have a passion for helping their customers on the phone WITH A SMILE.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Functioning as a receptionist/administrative assistant
- Taking inbound calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Making outbound calls as needed
- Adhering to our high-quality standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and develop solutions to problems with limited supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to type 40+ words a minute
- Great accuracy and data entry skills
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Basic skills in using the computer.
- Should be flexible, willing, and able to accept new job assignments without hesitation.
- Should have a working knowledge of office equipment including copy machines.
- Must be willing to follow specific instructions from a number of people in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Spanish speaking skill is preferred but not required
- $8 per hour
- Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm Mountain Time)
- 13th-month pay
- $100 a month for internet and shared workspaces stipend
- Medical insurance after 90 days
To apply, please fill out this form and choose this Job Code: JOCSR001
To apply for this job please visit homeserviceva.zohorecruit.com.